Chicken Tenders & Kumara Chips with Avocado Mayo
Instead of ordering fish and chips make this easy recipe that the whole family will love. Eat it at home or wrap it up and enjoy at the beach.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 25 mins Serves: 4
- 1 box Waitoa Free Range Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 Orange kumara (about 500g), sliced into 1 cm chips
- 1 tsp Paprika (optional)
- 2 tsp Lemon pepper
- 2 NZ Avocados, scooped
- 2 tsp DYC Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Italian Parsley
- 2 tsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
KitchenAid Cordless Food Chopper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl toss prepared kumara with oil, paprika (if using) and lemon pepper.
- Lay chicken tenders on a baking tray and kumara chips on the other. Bake chicken and kumara for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden and cooked.
- Blend avocado mayo ingredients until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken and chips with avocado mayo. Yum!