Smoked Salmon, Goats Cheese & Courgette Fritters
We love these divine smoked salmon, goats cheese and courgette fritters. Courgettes are in season and are delicious in herby fritters. You can easily make this recipe gluten free by substituting the flour to gluten free flour.
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 15 mins Serves: 6, as a starter
- 200g Regal Maple Smoked Salmon (slices)
- 150g Soft goats cheese
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Mint, chopped
- 3 cups Courgette, grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb Dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb Mint, chopped
- 1 Woodland Free Range Egg
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, for frying
- Mix the goats cheese with chopped herbs in a small bowl. Pop in the fridge.
- Toss grated courgette with salt and place in a colander in the sink. Leave for 10 minutes then wring out any excess moisture. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Add remaining courgette fritter ingredients to the courgette bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and fry heaped tablespoons of fritter batter for 3 minutes on each side, until cooked and golden. Repeat with remaining fritter mixture.
- Serve courgette fritters loaded with herby goats cheese and salmon slices. Garnish with extra herbs, if desired.