Sticky Pineapple Pork Ribs with Summer Salad
These sticky sweet and sour pineapple pork ribs are delicious and very easy to make. Serve with a fennel and herb salad for a light meal or add some hasselback roasted veggies for a more substantial dinner.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 60 mins Serves: 6
- 1 Dole Golden Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp DYC Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Superb Herb Fennel, roughly chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Fennel, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Mint, roughly chopped
- 1 NZ Avocado, sliced
- 1 Fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 1 Orange, cut into segments
- 4 Radishes, quartered
- ½ Red onion, sliced thinly
- ½ Orange, juice
- 2 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil with Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp Runny honey
- 1 Garlic, crushed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Serve with (optional)
- Garlic bread
- Add all marinade ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth. Place ribs in a deep oven-proof dish and pour marinade over. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Roast ribs for 60 minutes, basting every 15 minutes. After 30 minutes turn the ribs, add ½ cup of water to the pan and cover with tinfoil (optional), then roast for the remaining 30 minutes, until cooked & golden brown (the pork juices should run clear when cooked).
- Mix salad dressing together and season with salt and pepper. Toss salad ingredients with dressing.
- Serve delicious pineapple ribs with fresh salad and garlic bread (optional).