Pineapple & Mint Iced Tea
We love to drink this refreshing pineapple and mint iced tea on baking hot summer days. You can adjust the sweetness to your preference or use decaf tea bags.
Prep time: 5 mins (+ cooling time) Cook time: 15 mins Serves: 4-6
- 1/2 Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Superb Herb Mint
- 1/3 cup Chantal Organics Creamed Honey, or to taste
- 4 Tea bags
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1 litre Water
Ice, to serve (add edible flowers & mint to your ice cubes for extra fun)
KichenAid Cordless 5 Cup Food Chopper
- Blend pineapple until smooth. Strain into a large saucepan.
- Add mint, teabags, lime juice and water to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, remove tea bags and mint leaves and skim off any foam. Add honey, to your preferred sweetness. Leave to cool then refrigerate in a pitcher.
- Serve pineapple mint tea over ice in tall glasses. Garnish with extra mint or pineapple pieces (optional). Enjoy!