Beautiful Salmon & Avocado Tartare
Salmon and avocado tartare is a gorgeous starter to serve your love on Valentine’s Day. It’s simple to make whilst impressive to serve. Make them in small ramekins or use heart shaped moulds for extra cuteness.
Prep time: 10 mins (+1 hour to marinade) Serves: 2
For the salmon:
- 200g Fresh salmon, skinless & boned, diced
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb Dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Capers, diced (optional)
- 1 small Shallot, finely diced
- Salt & pepper
For the avocado:
To serve (optional):
- Superb Herb dill
- Edible flowers
- Add salmon ingredients to a bowl and gently toss to combine. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to infuse the flavours.
- Toss avocado ingredients together in another bowl. Season to taste.
- Gentle press salmon ingredients into ramekins/moulds, then top with avocado mix. Flip onto serving plates, then garnish with dill and edible flowers (optional).