Air fryer Roast Chicken with Rosemary Potato Wedges
This roast butterfly chicken is super easy and done in just 45 minutes, golden on the outside and incredibly moist inside. Serve with delicious rosemary potato & kumara (sweet potato) wedges cooked with the chicken. This air fryer is large enough to fit the chicken and wedges at the same time and makes healthy cooking easy!
Prep time: 5 mins + soaking time Cook time: 45 mins Serves: 4
- 1 Waitoa Free Range Butterfly Chicken Manuka honey and rosemary
For The Rosemary Potato & Kumara Wedges
- 400g Wilcox Vivaldi Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 400g Kumaras (orange, purple & red sweet potatoes, mixed) cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil & Rosemary
- A handful Superb Herb Rosemary, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Soak the potato & kumara wedges in water for 10 minutes, then pat dry with kitchen paper. Place in a large bowl and toss with oil, rosemary and salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket and cook at 170°C for 25 minutes.
- After 25 min of the chicken cooking, add potato & kumara wedges on the extra wire shelf above the chicken or around the chicken. Continue to cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve chicken & wedges with a simple salad. Yum!
For more air fryer recipe inspiration, check out these recipes: