Beans, Bacon and Egg Macaroni Cheese Pots
Super easy hunger busters. These beans, bacon and egg macaroni cheese pots may be small in size but big on flavour and sure to satisfy your hungry teenagers after school or sports games. Layer baked beans, macaroni cheese and egg in heatproof ramekins and pop in your airfryer for a quick cook.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 6 + 10 minutes Serve: 4
- 1 tin (400g) Chantal Organics Baked Beans
- 1 box (190g) Diamond Macaroni Cheese
- 1 pack (100g) Hellers Bacon Strips
- 3 Tbsp Superb Herb Oregano, chopped
- 4 Eggs
- Prepare macaroni cheese according to the packet instructions. Stir through oregano and bacon strips.
- Divide baked beans into 4 heatproof ramekins. Top with macaroni cheese mixture.
- Make a dip in the middle for the egg, then break an egg into each pot. Season.
- Insert the pots in the airfryer and cook 170°C for 10 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking and the beans starts to bubble.
For more air fryer recipe inspiration, check out these recipes: