Air Fried Banana S’mores
Air Fried banana S’mores are the new way to eat bananas! Watch little bananas turn soft and creamy in an Air fryer. Their flavour dramatically intensifies and makes them the best base for the perfect S’mores. This quick and easy dessert will have the (big) kids go bananas!
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Serve: 5
- 5-6 Dole Bobby Bananas
- 1/4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp Chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Harraways whole Oats
- 3 tbsp FreshLife Macadamia nuts, Roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
- In a small bowl combine oats, macadamia nuts and oil. Set aside.
- Make a slit into the un-peeled bananas lengthwise along the inside of the curve. Open the banana slightly to form a pocket.
- Fill each pocket with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Top with the oats & nuts mixture.
- Place the bananas in the air fryer basket with the filling facing up. Cook at 170°C for 10 minutes, or until the banana is soft to the touch, the peel has blackened and the fillings have melted and toasted.
For more air fryer recipe inspiration, check out these recipes: