5 Ingredient Moroccan Lamb Bowls
A quick but satisfying weeknights dinner bowl showcasing the quality lamb. Perfect fit to serve for casual dinner parties with some additional fruit & spices to dress it up. Simply delicious, yet so easy.
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- 4 Te Mana Lamb Boneless loin (1 pack 600-800g), sliced
- 1 box (200g) Diamond Couscous Moroccan
- 2 tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil & Garlic
- A handful Superb Herb Mint, roughly chopped
- 100g Castello Feta cheese,
To Serve (optional)
- Paprika & cumin
- FreshLife Slivered Almonds, lightly toasted
- In a large bowl, toss lamb with 1 tsp seasoning mix from the Couscous packet. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Prepare couscous per packet instructions.
- Sear Lamb quickly with oil on high heat on frying pan until medium to well. (slightly pink in the middle)
- Divide couscous into 4 bowls, serve topped with lamb, mint and feta cheese.
- To dress up the dish – Top with some pomegranate seeds and toasted almonds, sprinkle paprika & cumin to taste. (optional)