Bread Dipping Oils 3 Ways
Bread dipping oils are easy and delicious appetisers that you can quickly make! Enjoy with crusty French baguette or sourdough and a glass of your favourite drink.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 1 minute
Herby Balsamic Bread Dipping Oil:
- 100ml Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb Thyme, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or thinly sliced, optional
- Salt & Black pepper
Sun Dried Tomato & Chili Avocado Dipping Oil:
- 100ml Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 Fresh red chilli
- 4 Sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Anchovy fillets, chopped
Lemon & Honey Macadamia Nut Dipping Oil:
- 100ml Olivado Extra Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
- ½ Lemon, juice & grated zest
- 1 tsp Liquid honey
- Baguette or crusty artisan bread
- Herby Balsamic Bread Dipping Oil: Heat olive oil and garlic over medium low heat in a small skillet until fragrant. This does not take long. 30 seconds – 1 minute. Never allow the oil to smoke. Stir in herbs. Remove from heat. Pour in a shallow serving dish. Pour in balsamic. Serve topped with parmesan (optional).
- Sun Dried Tomato & Chili Avocado Dipping Oil: Heat avocado oil and chili over medium low heat for 30 seconds – 1 minute. Add sundried tomato and anchovy then mix well.
- Lemon & Honey Macadamia Nut Dipping Oil: Mix oil, lemon juice and honey. Serve topped with grated lemon zest.