Super Easy Tomato Basil Chicken Skillet Bake
This tomato basil chicken skillet bake literally takes 5 minutes to prepare. The Mediterranean flavours are deliciously tasty.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 30 mins Serves: 4–6
- A drizzle of Olivado Avocado Oil & Garlic
- 12 Waitoa Free Range Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 cup Superb Herb Basil leaves (plus extra for serving)
- 1 bottle (680g) Chantal Organics Tomato & Basil Passata
- ½ cup Grated Cheddar cheese
Serve with (optional):
- Diamond Spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Add a generous glug of oil to the baking skillet then add chicken thigh fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter chicken with basil leaves then pour in the passata. Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken springs back and the juices run clear when cut with a knife or skewer.
- Serve with extra basil leaves and spaghetti (optional).