Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Made with frozen bananas, this naturally sweet, heavenly creamy peanut butter dessert is just amazing. It’s not technically an ice cream, but why not? Once you try, you will be hooked!
Prep Time: 10 minutes + Freezing 2 hours Cook Time: N/A Serves: 4
- 1 bunch Dole Ripe Bobby Bananas
- 3 tbsp Chantal Organics Classic Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- A handful FreshLife Blanched peanuts, toasted and crushed
- Glad Ziploc Bag
- Peel the bananas and slice each one in 4-5 pieces. Place in a large ziplock bag in a single layer and pop in the freezer for 2 hours or until the banana pieces are just frozen.
- Place the frozen bananas in a blender and blitz several times until they turn smooth & creamy. Add vanilla, cinnamon and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- Serve straight away topped with peanuts.