Whip up some classy non-alcoholic cocktails for Mum this Mother’s Day. These espresso mocktini are so delicious you’ll be making excuses to shake them up everyday!
Prep time: 5–10 minutes Serves: 2
- 2 shots (60ml) De’Longhi espresso
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup full cream milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste, optional
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- cocktail shaker
- 2 martini glasses
We used a De’Longhi PrimaDonna Soul coffee machine
- Using your De’Longhi PrimaDonna Soul coffee machine, make espresso coffee.
- Mix caster sugar and coffee powder together then pour onto a saucer. Wet the rim of martini glasses with water then dip into the coffee sugar.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in espresso, condensed milk and milk. Shake vigorously until frothy and cold, about 1 minute. Pour into coffee sugar rimmed martini glasses and serve immediately.