How to make Cuban-style guacamole
Enjoy a Cuban twist on a family fave; guacamole. Serve with tortillas as a snack or add to tacos for dinner. Check out our pork taco recipe here:
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Serves: 2
- 2 NZ avocados
- 2 gherkins, finely chopped
- ½ orange, juiced and zested
- ½ lime, juiced
Homemade salt blend
- ¼ tsp chipotle chilli powder
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 sprig of Italian parsley leaves
- 1 packet of tortilla chips
- green chilli
- micro herbs
- Add avocado, gherkins, lime juice, orange juice and zest into a shallow bowl. Mash with the back of a fork until a smooth consistency.
- In another bowl mix chipotle powder, lime zest and salt.
- Sprinkle salt blend over the guacamole. Scatter parsley leaves over the top.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.