Honey & miso glazed carrots
These honey and miso glazed carrots add a savoury sweet addition to any meal. Serve with your roasted meat of choice. They are sure to be a winner with the kids.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Serves: 4
- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 500g carrots
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp FreshLife Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp FreshLife Pumpkin Seeds
- a small handful of coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan place the butter and miso paste. Bring to a medium heat. Stir continuously until the butter melts. Remove from heat and stir through honey.
- Place carrots onto baking paper. Pour the miso butter mixture over the carrots. Lightly toss to make sure the carrots are well coated. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds. Cook for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Turn halfway through.
- Remove from the oven. Place carrots onto a serving platter. Sprinkle coriander and pumpkin seeds over the top.
- Serve as a side with your favourite roasted meat.