Wholesome winter salad
This beautiful, colourful and healthy salad is great as a side to accompany a main or make ahead of time for work lunches.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: N/A Serves: 4-6
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 small cabbage
- 250g packet whole baby beetroot, drained and patted dry with paper towels
- 100g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tub Seasons Gourmet Vegan Chunky Dips; 3 Peppers, Cashew & smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Superb Herb Mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp FreshLife sultanas
- 100g vegan feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup FreshLife slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- Superb Herb Parsley
- Kenwood Titanium Chef Patissier XL Mixer with Food processor attachment
- We served our salad in a Le Creuset Stoneware Oval Serving Bowl
- Using the Kenwood slicing blade, slice the red onion and cabbage. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Using the Kenwood coarse grating blade, grate the beetroot. Add to the mixing bowl along with the spinach leaves.
- In a separate small bowl mix the Seasons Gourmet dip with the yoghurt, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice.
- Mix the dressing into the salad ingredients lightly tossing through. Add the radish and mint lightly tossing again. Pour onto a serving platter or bowl.
- Scatter over sultanas, feta, almonds, pomegranate arils and parsley.
Tip: If making for work lunch, prepare the dressing in a separate container and add to the salad when ready to eat.