A wonderful family recipe celebrating all things chicken and bacon! The retro combo of cream cheese and apricots just makes it perfect. And look, greens inside so a meal all on its own!
- Beat together cream cheese, chopped apricots and spinach - season with ground black pepper and rock salt.
- Make pockets in the chicken breasts (split along one side). Stuff the breast with the cream cheese and spinach mix.
- Wrap each breast in 2 rashers of bacon.
- Rinse baby potatoes and place in the roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil
- Cook at 180°C for about 45 mins or until no pink juices run when pierced with a skewer.
- Serve with the roasted baby potatoes, fresh herbs and a gravy if you desire.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!