We thought we would try out Kourtney Kardashian’s 3 ingredient avocado pudding recipe and we agree, it’s a winner. Serve with fresh fruit for a quick breakfast or prepare for an afternoon pick me up.
- 2 NZ avocados
- ¾ cup organic whole milk
- 4 tbsp raw manuka honey
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- fresh in season fruit
- Remove the skin and pip from the avocado.
- Place ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides. Blend for another minute until smooth.
- Serve in a small bowl. Fan thin slices of fruit. Sprinkle pistachios over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!