A simple everyday dish but sure to impress your friends and family. The fresh Dijon mustard dressing gives a lovely creamy kick to the salmon.
- 4 fillets Regal fresh salmon 130-150g each, bone and skin removed
- 1 leek sliced thinly
- 1 bulb fennel sliced thinly, reserve the fronds
- 1 tbsp Olivado extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven 200C.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the leeks and fennel and fry for a few minutes. Lower the heat, cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until soft but not coloured. Spoon in an ovenproof dish.
- Place the salmon on top of the leek & fennel, season lightly with salt and black pepper. Scatter some fennel fronds and bake for 12–15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked.
- While the fish is in the oven mix all the ingredients for the mustard vinaigrette.
- Enjoy this dish on its own or accompanied by some rice or potato mash.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!