Omelettes can be divine when made well. Our Best Cheesy Herb Omelette is so yummy that you’ll want to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Whisk the eggs and cream together. Stir in herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Pour in egg mixture, titling and moving the frying pan so the mixture covers the entire surface.
- Loosen a couple of times with a spatula so any uncooked egg can run into the centre.
- As the egg mixture starts to set, sprinkle with noble grated cheese. Cook for another minute.
- Carefully fold in half, slide onto a plate.
- Top with ricotta and micro herbs.
- Devour while hot!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!