Enjoy nectarines and peaches all year round thanks to California Stone Fruit. Baked stone fruit is the ultimate fruit dessert. Infused with citrus flavours, you’ll be wanting seconds. Enjoy as a solo dessert or pair with our Gluten Free Japanese Style Soufflé Cheesecake.
- We used a Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Oval Dish to bake this dessert.
- 6 California Stone Fruit nectarines or peaches cut into thin wedges
- 1 orange juiced
- ½ small lemon juiced
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 3 star anise
- 1–2 vanilla bean pods cut in half lengthways
- 3 tbsp Manuka Emporium Manuka honey
- Gluten Free Japanese Style Soufflé Cheesecake
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Zest from one orange
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Place stone fruit into a casserole dish so it’s tightly packed.
- Pour over the orange and lemon juice.
- Add the orange zest, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise and vanilla bean pod (scrape the seeds out to toss through but leave the whole pod in too). Lightly toss to combine.
- Drizzle over the honey.
- Cook for 30–35 minutes. Until the fruit is soft and golden.
- Serve hot with mascarpone, yogurt or we love Japanese Style Soufflé Cheesecake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!