Coconut Chicken Curry
Here’s a delicious easy recipe for you to try this week – a mouthwatering chicken curry made using C Coconut Water.
Prep time: 15 Minutes Cooking time: 25-30 Minutes Serves: 4
Chicken ½ kg (boneless)
Yogurt 250 gm
Whole green chilies 6
Green cardamom 6
Fresh coconut 1 cup
C Coconut water 1 cup
Coriander leaves ½ bunch
Whole black pepper 1 tsp
Salt ½ tsp or to taste
Green chili paste 2 tbsp
Curry leaves 6
Red chilies 6 (whole)
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Mustard seeds ½ tsp
Oil 4 tbsp
Fresh grated coconut for garnishing
1. Marinate boneless chicken in green chili paste, salt, yogurt, whole black pepper and green cardamoms.
2. Grind together fresh coconut with 1 cup water and strain with a fine strainer.
3. Put marinated chicken in a wok, cover and cook over low flame for 10 minutes.
4. Now add C Coconut Water with green chilies and tomatoes.
5. Cover and cook over low flame for 10 minutes.
6. Heat oil in another pan, add cumin seeds, curry leaves, whole red chilies and mustard seeds.
7. Fry well, pour on top of chicken.
8. Garnish with grated coconut and serve hot with cumin rice.
While your at it, take a look at/follow the C Coconut Water website, facebook and twitter;