It’s the simple things in life. Light and slightly salty cottage cheese, juicy sweet nectarine, fragrant basil smothered in lashings of honey and balsamic dressing. What could be better?!
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 5 nectarines quartered
- A handful Superb Herb Basil torn
- 1 tbsp honey
- A drizzle Olivado Natural Avocado Balsamic Dressing
- A pinch of sea salt flakes
- Arrange the nectarine pieces on a beautiful platter.
- Dollop cottage cheese around the nectarines.
- Drizzle with Avocado Balsamic Dressing and honey. Scatter with basil leaves and salt flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!