Enjoy a Cuban twist on a family fave; guacamole. Serve with tortillas as a snack or add to tacos for dinner. Check out our pork taco recipe here.
- 2 NZ avocados
- 2 gherkins finely chopped
- ½ orange juiced and zested
- ½ lime juiced
Homemade salt blend
- ¼ tsp chipotle chilli powder
- 1 lime zested
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 sprig of Italian parsley leaves
- 1 packet of tortilla chips
- green chilli
- micro herbs
- Add avocado, gherkins, lime juice, orange juice and zest into a shallow bowl. Mash with the back of a fork until a smooth consistency.
- In another bowl mix chipotle powder, lime zest and salt.
- Sprinkle salt blend over the guacamole. Scatter parsley leaves over the top.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!