A flavour packed potato salad to accompany any meal. Not only full of flavour but goodness too; with fresh herbs, sprouts and fresh green salad leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Spread potatoes over the tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 25–35 minutes, until golden. Tossing half way through.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a large mixing bowl. Add butter, pesto, salad leaves, tossing to combine.
- Pour onto a serving platter. Sprinkle over sprouts, basil and spring onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!