These honey and miso glazed carrots add a savoury sweet addition to any meal. Serve with your roasted meat of choice. They are sure to be a winner with the kids.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan place the butter and miso paste. Bring to a medium heat. Stir continuously until the butter melts. Remove from heat and stir through honey.
- Place carrots onto baking paper. Pour the miso butter mixture over the carrots. Lightly toss to make sure the carrots are well coated. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds. Cook for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Turn halfway through.
- Remove from the oven. Place carrots onto a serving platter. Sprinkle coriander and pumpkin seeds over the top.
- Serve as a side with your favourite roasted meat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!