If you love baked fish, try wrapping it in a paper parcel. This will help keep your fish fillets moist without using any oil. Make sure to leave your parcels closed until it's time to serve and unlock all the beautiful aromas at the dinner table.
For the Lentil Salad
- Heat oven to 200°C. Place each fish fillet, skin-side down, on individual squares of baking paper or foil. Mix the orange zest, honey, mustard, and oil then paste over the fillets. Season. Place orange slices on top of fish. Pull the sides of the baking paper up and fold the edges together to make individual parcels.
- Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 mins or until the fish is just cooked.
- Mix all ingredients for the salad dressing. Season to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the salad. Toss with the dressing.
- Serve fish parcels with lentil salad and lemon wedges.
Tip: Swap the orange for lemon, add some fresh ginger, a dash of soy, some fresh coriander and serve on a bowl of rice for an Asian feast. Keep some aside for your lunchbox.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!