These peaNOT butter eyeballs won’t last long in the fridge – they’re too moreish! Get the kids involved in this fun Halloween treat.
- ½ jar The VGood Company PeaNOT chickpea butter smooth softened
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 200 g milk chocolate
- candy eyes in sorted sizes
- In a large bowl mix peaNOT butter, sugar and butter together until well combined. If the mixture is too soft to handle, pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll teaspoons of the peaNOT butter mix into balls then place on the tray. Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 second intervals until liquid, stirring each time.
- Spike the balls with a toothpick and dunk into melted chocolate, leaving the tops uncovered. Place dipped balls on the tray. Paint the back of the candy eyes with melted chocolate and press onto the balls to make eyeballs.
- Return the tray with chocolate eyeballs to the freezer to set for about 10 minutes.
- Eat spooky eyeballs...
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!