This is the perfect dish when you’re short on time but after a healthy meal. From start to finish it will be ready in twenty minutes.
- Le Creuset round casserole dish.
- 1 pack Tonzu tofu cubed
- 1 packet Lee Kum Kee Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olivado Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 3 Wilcox beta bite carrots diced
- ½ bag The Fresh Grower Baby White Pak choy roughly chopped
- ½ cup Alison’s Pantry Cashews
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Can Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- Put a deep heavy based frying pan on medium heat. Add the coconut oil, ginger, garlic, shallots. Stir and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut curry sauce, coconut milk, cubed tofu, capsicum, carrot, and cashew nuts to the pan and stir. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pak choy and, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Heat the rice as per packet instructions.
- Spoon into bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, extra cashews and extra steamed pak choy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!