Bursting with classic flavours, this rainbow tomato salad showcases beautiful & tasty tomatoes mingled with their favourite friends. Served with a roast for your family Easter dinner or on its own with crusty bread for light lunch, this margherita salad will quickly become a summer favourite.
- 1 box Beekist Chef's Selection tomatoes whole, halved or quartered
- 1 box Beekist Angel or Jellybean tomatoes
- 1 Red onion thinly sliced, soaked in water for 5 minutes and squeezed out excess water
- ½ Cucumber ribboned
- A handful Superb Herb Basil leaves
- A handful Superb Herb Purple Basil leaves
- 125 g Massimo’s Cherry Bocconcini
- 3 tbsp Black olives pitted and halved
- Crusty Bread
- In a large bowl, place all tomato salad ingredients.
- Make the dressing: in a jar or a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Mix well.
- Toss salad with dressing and serve.
For more tomato recipe inspiration, try this delicious tomato & goat cheese tarte tatin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!