We love this salad whether it’s hot or cold. The fresh flavours and punchy dressing are just divine. Have it as a light summer dinner or pack it into containers for a delightful picnic.
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- ½ Chilli finely chopped (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together pork marinade. Add to a large ziplock bag or bowl with the pork and leave in the fridge to marinade, for at least 30 minutes.
- In another bowl whisk together dressing. Season to taste, then set aside.
- Remove pork from marinade. Heat barbecue over medium meat. Drizzle with oil then barbecue the pork steaks for 5-6 on each side, until cooked through and golden. Rest the steaks for 5 mins before thinly slicing.
- Cook rice noodles as per packet instructions. Drain, rinse in cold water, then toss in salad dressing.
- In a large bowl or picnic containers add rice noodles and dressing, remaining salad ingredients and pork slices. Enjoy straight away or eat cold at a fabulous picnic spot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!