Good quality lamb racks coated in an irresistible blend of walnut, herbs and Dijon mustard crust are perfect to serve for Christmas.
- 1 kg pack Pure South TE MANA LAMB French Rack
- A knob Unsalted butter
For the Crust
- Plain yoghurt
- Olivado Avocado Oil With Rosemary
- Take the lamb out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper all over the lamb and sear in a hot frying pan on a high heat with oil and butter for 2-3 minutes, turning with tongs until golden all over.
- Put the racks on a roasting tray and let cool.
- In a cordless blender, pulse walnuts, thyme, rosemary, garlic until well combined. Add oil, season with coarse salt and cracked pepper. Mix well.
- Generously brush mustard all over lamb. Press walnut mixture onto mustard to form a crust.
- Roast for 25 minutes, until the crust is crisp. Remove the lamb from the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes before serving with the roast baby carrots (optional).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!