There’s nothing better than flavorsome baked tomatoes, creamy ricotta and fresh basil. Make this for lunch or serve as a delicious appetizer.
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- ½ cup Superb Herb Mini Leaf Basil chopped
- ¼ tsp Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes on, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then bake for 20 minutes until gorgeously roasted.
- Meanwhile make the whipped ricotta. Add ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides with a spatula and pulse to combine. Set aside.
- To serve slather Corn Thins slices with whipped ricotta, then load with roast tomatoes, mini leaf basil and cracked black pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!