A deliciously garlicky take on the classic BLT. We love ours for lunch with crispy bacon and creamy avocados, though we’d happily eat them for breakfast too!
- 4 garlic breads we love Giannis
- 8 rashers Danish streaky bacon we love Hellers
- 4 tomatoes sliced (we love Beekist)
- 8 sweet petite cos leaves we love The Fresh Grower
- 2 New Zealand Avocados sliced
- 8 tasty cheese slices we love Mainland
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise we love Best Foods
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped, plus extra for garnish (we love Superb Herb)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce we love Chantal Organics
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Turn grill on to 200C.
- Lay the bacon rashers on a lined baking tray and grill for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until bacon is cooked and crispy. Pop on a plate.
- Cut the garlic spread bread into halves, and heat on a tray in the oven while the bacon is grilling, until golden and hot. Melt cheese on top of breads under the grill for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and parsley.
- Spread the mayo mix over the cheesy garlic breads. Top with cos, tomatoes, bacon, cheese, avocado and a sprinkling of parsley. Drizzle with tomato sauce, spike with a skewer and dig in.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!