Our 15 Minute Chicken Thai & Rice Cos Cups are healthy, nutty, packed with flavor, and deliciously moreish. They’re also full of protein, healthy carbs and fresh greens. Make these for a quick lunch or a light dinner. We’ve taken our inspiration from larb, a popular dish in Thailand and Laos, often made with minced chicken.
- 1 pack Waitoa Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 pack Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Coconut Curry Vegetables
- Olivado extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 pouch SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa Infused With Lemongrass Coconut & Chilli
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Thai Basil roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Coriander
- 1 cup Alison’s Pantry Natural Cashews toasted and roughly chopped
- 4 outer leaves of The Fresh Grower Sweet Petite Cos
- Fresh green chilli
- Handful of Micro Greens
- Extra Superb Herb Thai Basil leaves
- 1-2 Limes halved
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok, add diced chicken and cook until it starts to brown, about 5 minutes. Pour in the pouch of ready sauce and continue to stir and cook for two more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the rice as per pouch instructions.
- To Assemble: Lay the sweet petite cos leaves on a platter. Equally spoon out the rice, top with thai basil, coriander and toasted cashews, then the chicken. Top with micro greens and devour while hot and crunchy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!