Thai Style Chicken Skewers
This is a colourful and delicious mix of chicken and capsicums. These chicken skewers or kebabs are great on the BBQ, in the frying pan or under the grill. Perfect as an entrée or light main meal.
1 Tbsp fish sauce
3 Tbsp Rice Bran Oil
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 Tbsp soy sauce
600g chicken breasts or thighs, skinned
Red, green & yellow capsicums
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Cut chicken into 2cm cubes, cover with marinade and leave 1 hour (or overnight in fridge).
- De-seed capsicums and cut into 2cm pieces.
- Thread chicken cubes and capsicum onto skewers.
- BBQ, grill or fry for around 3 minutes each side until cooked through, basting with remaining marinade.
- Serve with a leafy green salad.