Simply The Best Speedy Spinach Quiche Recipe
Enjoy this tasty spinach quiche for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is surprisingly easy and speedy to make with just 5 ingredients before putting into the oven. Wonderful if served when freshly baked at home but also great to take away for a picnic.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 45-55 minutes Serves: 4
- 6 Woodland Eggs
- 500g Fresh spinach
- 1 sheet Paneton flaky puff pastry
- ¼ cup Anchor Milk
- 100g Mainland Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a tart case with baking paper.
- Remove a puff pastry from freezer and lay on bench to defrost a little (approximately 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile wash spinach and chop finely. Blanch in salted boiling water until wilted then sieve, rinse and squeeze out water.
- Line tart tin with puff pastry, either rolling out or cutting/shaping pastry to fit (overlaps are ok), trim edges with a knife.
- In a large bowl crack eggs, add milk and whisk until well combined. Place wilted spinach on pastry, season with salt and pepper, then crumble over feta. Pour egg mixture over spinach and feta.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until brown and egg is set.
- a crunchy green salad works wonderfully on the side of this quiche.