We are totally in love with these BBQ Tikka Prawns. We use coconut oil and yoghurt so dairy free people can dig in (plus it’s so delicious).
- 24 Presoaked bamboo skewers
For the Coconut Raita
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- For the prawns: Whisk together coconut yoghurt, masala paste and ginger in a bowl. Add prawns, covering them completely, cover with cling film then pop in the fridge to marinade.
- For the Coconut Raita: Simply mix all raita ingredients together in a bowl and season to taste.
- Fire up the grill on the bbq on medium heat. Drizzle with coconut oil then lay prawns on the bbq and grill on both sides until cooked and slightly charred, about 3-5 minutes each side. Baste with extra oil as you grill.
- Serve hot prawns alongside coconut raita with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!