This is a deliciously crunchy starter or snack, served alongside a tangy dipping sauce. Yum!
- Lay your prawns on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the panko and coconut. Crumb the prawns by dusting in flour, dipping in egg, then coating in the panko mix. Place onto a plate.
- Bring a generous drizzle of oil to a medium high heat in a frying pan. Once hot, pan fry the prawns until golden brown and cooked through; around 2-3 minutes on each side.
- While the prawns are cooking, make the dipping sauce by stirring together the sweet chilli, soy, spring onion and ginger.
- Serve the prawns immediately alongside the dipping sauce.
We fried our prawns in our Le Creuset Nonstick Frying Pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
If you prefer your prawns whole, these Indian-spiced BBQ prawns are a winner!