When it comes to entertaining, grazing platters are a must and it is easy to see why. Obela brings you the flavours of the Mediterranean with their beautiful range of hommus and dips. And for people looking for something a bit more substantial, easy to assemble pita ‘pizzas’ are sure to hit the spot!
- Assorted cheese
- Assorted antipasto such as gherkins olives, sun dried tomatoes, capers, pickled onions
- Assorted crackers and bread
- Fresh vegetables and herbs
- Seasonal fruits
For the pita pizzas:
- Pita pockets
- A selection of tomatoes seasoned and roasted
- Your choice of Obela hommus or dip base
- Fresh herbs - we’ve used basil and dill here
- Red onions chopped
- Kalamata olives stone discarded, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange all grazing platter and flatbread pizza ingredients attractively.
- Start by placing your largest items down first. Fill in gaps with smaller items, crackers and bread*.
- Assemble the pita pizza in front of guests, topping with their favourite hommus, roasted tomatoes, salad leaves, onion, olives and herbs, then finish with a drizzle of tzatziki.
- Serve accompanied with your favourite drinks and enjoy.
- *Pita pockets are best pre-toasted with a little drizzle of olive oil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!