These grilled pineapple and coconut popsicles are deliciously refreshing. We char the pineapple on the barbecue for extra flavour and fun.
- KitchenAid Cordless Food Chopper
- Popsicle moulds with sticks
- Cut the skin off the pineapple then cut half of the pineapple into 12 thin half moons (with the cores cut out). Set aside. Roughly chop the remaining pineapple.
- Add chopped pineapple, coconut milk, honey and sea salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Preheat the barbecue on medium heat. Drizzle with coconut oil then grill the pineapple half-moons until deliciously charred, about 3 minutes each side.
- Divide blended mixture and grilled pineapple pieces evenly amongst popsicle moulds. Insert the sticks and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, simply run the moulds under warm water to easily pull out the refreshing popsicles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!