This recipe is inspired by My New Roots though we’ve made our own delicious changes. We’ve added in hemp hearts and hemp protein powder to make this even healthier (who would’ve thought that was possible!) and to keep you full for longer. Once you try this loaf toasted your life may be forever changed…
- We used a Le Creuset heritage baker
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the honey, coconut oil and hot water to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a bread tin with greased baking paper. Pour the seeded mixture in and leave for 2 hours (or overnight) – it should thicken in this time.
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Bake the loaf for 40 minutes. Turn out of bread tin onto a rack. The bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Let cool completely. Slice and serve the loaf with avocado, a drizzle of hemp seed oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!