This is the best no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake recipe. You need only 15 minutes of prep time. Luxurious, creamy, sweet and seriously amazing.
For the crust:
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup water
For the Filling:
- dark chocolate shavings
- fresh mixed berries
- Line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Blitz the crust ingredients in a food processor until the mixture comes together with pressed.
- Pour into the cake tin and press into the base until you have an even smooth layer for your crust.
- In the same processor (no need to wash), blitz the cashews until smooth. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and blitz for 3-5 minutes until totally smooth and thick.
- Top the crust with the filling and smooth with a pallet knife so the filling is evenly layered. Freeze for 3-4 hours
- When you are ready to serve, take the cake out of the freezer at least 30 minutes before. Top with shavings of chocolate and fresh berries!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!