Planning to serve a pavlova for Christmas? Why not try this gorgeous mocha and choc version for a twist.
- 1 homemade or pre-made pavlova
- 200 g Crème Fraiche
- 1 Tbsp Instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- Dairy Whip
- Chocolate Mousse
- Nuts Toasted & chopped
- fresh strawberries
- Place the pavlova on a serving plate and slice horizontally through the centre then carefully lift off the top.
- Combine the coffee and water and stir until dissolved. Whisk the Crème Fraiche, coffee mixture and icing sugar together until thick then spoon over the cut pavlova.
- Replace the top layer of the pavlova and decorate the top with alternate swirls of Chocolate Mousse and Dairy Whip.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and fresh strawberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!