Cottage cheese makes this alfredo pasta super creamy and rich, without all the usual calories. Our cottage cheese alfredo pasta will surely please the whole family. What’s more… it’s super fast and easy to whip up, perfect for a delicious no fuss midweek meal.
- We used a Le Creuset Stainless Steel pan to cook the pasta and Le Creuset Marmite Signature to finish off the dish.
For The Alfredo Sauce
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- A handful of Superb Herb Parsley roughly chopped
For the pasta
- 1 pack Diamond Fettuccine Pasta
- 3-4 litres boiling water
- 1-2 tsp salt
- Splash of Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions until firm to the touch. Drain and set aside.
- Place cottage cheese, parmesan, milk, cornstarch, salt, pepper, parsley & garlic to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour pasta sauce into a sauce pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce. Sprinkle with more fresh parsley. Spoon into bowls & devour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!