Simply the Best Seafood Spaghetti
An absolute seafood extravaganza for seafood lovers. The showstopper spaghetti is surprisingly simple to make once you have all the goodies from the sea.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes Serves: 4
- 2 squid tubes, sliced into rings (we love United Fisheries)
- 12 mussels in shell (we love United Food Co)
- 12 giant prawns (we love United Fisheries)
- 8 scallops (we love United Fisheries)
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chilli, chopped finely
- 1 box mini tomatoes (we love Beekist)
- 1 cup white wine (we love Giesen)
- 320g spaghetti, cooked (we love Diamond)
- a drizzle olive oil (we love Olivado)
- a handful parmesan (we love Perfect Italiano)
- a handful parsley (we love Superb Herb )
We match Giesen Riesling to enjoy this extravagant seafood pasta.
- Cook the squid rings, scallops and prawns separately in a non stick frying pan over medium high heat with drizzles of olive oil. Season. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy based saucepan, fry off the onion, chilli, garlic and tomatoes in olive oil until soft and golden. Add the white wine. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the seafood to the pan.
- Add the spaghetti and toss to heat through.
- Top with olive oil, salt & pepper, parmesan and fresh parsley to serve.