An absolute seafood extravaganza for seafood lovers. The showstopper spaghetti is surprisingly simple to make once you have all the goodies from the sea.
Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
2 squid tubes, sliced into rings (we love United Fisheries)
12 mussels in shell (we love United Food Co)
12 giant prawns (we love United Fisheries)
8 scallops (we love United Fisheries)
1 onion,chopped finely
2 cloves garlic – minced
1 chilli, chopped finely
1 box mini tomatoes (we love Beekist)
1 cup white wine (we love Giesen)
320g spaghetti, cooked (we love Diamond)
a drizzle olive oil (we love Olivado)
a handful parmesan (we love Perfect Italiano)
a handful parsley (we love Superb Herb )
We match Giesen Riesling to enjoy this extravagant seafood pasta.
- Cook the squid rings, scallops and prawns separately in a non stick frying pan over medium high heat with drizzles of olive oil. Season. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy based saucepan, fry off the onion, chilli, garlic and tomatoes in olive oil until soft and golden. Add the white wine. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the seafood to the pan.
- Add the spaghetti and toss to heat through.
- Top with olive oil, salt & pepper, parmesan and fresh parsley to serve.