This Japanese dish is quick to cook but full of flavour, and can be made with any meat (or none at all). A tasty dinner for the whole family!
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1.5 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1.5 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 small onion sliced
- 350 g pork belly slices sliced into thin pieces
- 4 portobello mushrooms 1cm slices
- 2 spring onions cut into pieces
- 3 packets dried ramen noodles
- 2 cups coleslaw mix not dressed
- In a jug, whisk together the sugar, oyster, soy and tomato sauce. Set aside.
- Bring a wok to a medium high heat, then fry the onion and pork belly slices until the onion has softened and the pork is golden. Next add the mushroom and spring onion, then stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Cook the ramen as per pack instruction, drain, and add the wok along with the coleslaw. Toss everything together and fry for a couple of minutes before adding the sauce mixture. Mix together until the sauce coats the yakisoba, then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!