We love pasta dishes that are equally wonderful to your taste buds and kind to your purse. Just you try and resist this Chicken Fettuccine!
1 tablespoon butter
1 whole garlic clove
3 or 4 zucchini
6 or 8 large portabello mushrooms
1 whole smoked chicken
2 packets fettuccini
1 cup watercress leaves
- Heat butter in a large frying pan and cook the cut up garlic.
- Once it’s lightly golden add the chopped zucchini, cut up mushrooms and capsicum and cook till tender. Then add salt and pepper.
- Put up to 250ml of cream in and simmer for about 20mins, then cut the chicken into pieces and add.
- Cook till the sauce thickens up a little.
- Separately cook both packets of fettuccini and drain well.
- Serve with the fettuccini sauce and topped with watercress.