This roast butterfly chicken is super easy and done in just 45 minutes, golden on the outside and incredibly moist inside. Serve with delicious rosemary potato & kumara (sweet potato) wedges cooked with the chicken. This air fryer is large enough to fit the chicken and wedges at the same time and makes healthy cooking easy!
- Philips Premium Smart XXL Air Fryer
- 1 Waitoa Free Range Butterfly Chicken Manuka honey and rosemary
- For The Rosemary Potato & Kumara Wedges
- 400 g Wilcox Vivaldi Potatoes cut into wedges
- 400 g Kumaras orange, purple & red sweet potatoes, mixed cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil & Rosemary
- A handful Superb Herb Rosemary chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Soak the potato & kumara wedges in water for 10 minutes, then pat dry with kitchen paper. Place in a large bowl and toss with oil, rosemary and salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket and cook at 170°C for 25 minutes.
- After 25 min of the chicken cooking, add potato & kumara wedges on the extra wire shelf above the chicken or around the chicken. Continue to cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve chicken & wedges with a simple salad. Yum!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!