Another take on this classic snack, our air fryer popcorn chicken bites are easy to make and super crunchy! Baked or air fried, try both recipes and tell us which one you prefer!
- Philips Premium Smart XXL Air Fryer
- 4 Waitoa Free Range Chicken thigh fillets cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 2 tsp Pepper & Me Chipotle and Orange rub
- 1 cup flour
- Salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups plain cornflakes crushed
- Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil
- Dipping sauce
- ½ cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Colman’s mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb parsley chopped
- In a bowl whisk together flour, spice mix, salt & pepper.
- Working in batches, coat the chicken pieces in seasoned flour, dip in egg, then coat with crushed cornflakes until fully coated. Lay chicken in even layers in air fryer basket. Drizzle a little oil all over the chicken.
- Cook chicken 170° C for 12 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Dipping sauce: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve the popcorn chicken hot with a pot of dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!